cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBLee
Frequent Visitor

Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '5ef7e816-3e76-eb11-a812-002248205d43'.

Hi,

When I tested one Power Automate Desktop flow triggered by another Power Automated flow, this error suddenly happens.  Can anyone advise why the error happens?  When I run the desktop flow separately, it works well without any error.

JBLee_0-1614131232829.png

6 REPLIES 6
Aidan31
Frequent Visitor

HI,

Did you ever get an answer to this as I am experiencing the same issue..

PA doesn't seem to be able to trigger the desktop flow from the cloud but there appears to be no connection issues

Thanks

Aidan

JBLee
Frequent Visitor

Hi Aidan,

I think I had to install the on-premises data gateway to set up the connection newly.

I hope it works.

Regards

JB

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JB

Please update us if it works by setting up the new connection with installing the on-premises data gateway. Thanks.

Aidan31
Frequent Visitor

Hi On99,

no the gateway did not resolve the issue, (however I would suggest using it anyway)

After hours on teams with ms support a conclusion could not be gathered, however i resolved this issue myself by making a copy of the flow that was failing in PAD and then triggering it from the cloud.

Hope this helps!

Aidan

Anonymous
Not applicable

So weird. Anyway, good to know it works by doing those actions you mentioned!

rt5

Try clearing the cache in your browser...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,566)