cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slalithprasad
Helper I
Helper I

Error While connecting to Gateway

Desktop flows is already installed on my machine, but i Get this error while trying to use it on power automate portal. please help. 

Gateway on Cloud.png

6 REPLIES 6
WorkingForFood
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Have you installed a Gateway? And have you updated PAD to the May release?

@WorkingForFood  yes I did that. 

Newguy2021
Frequent Visitor

Only advice I can offer is make sure you have created an environment to build your flows in (look in admin centre) and make sure that both desktop and online is set to that environment this is how I overcame it. good luck 🙂

You could try this instead of going through a gateway. The May release made it possible to connect Power Automate and PAD without a gateway.

slalithprasad
Helper I
Helper I

@WorkingForFood  @Newguy2021  guys my desktop windows version is home and I think that is actually causing the problem...

Newguy2021
Frequent Visitor

shouldn't effect it I tested @WorkingForFood 's machine link and that's a good solution a gateway is useful if you are linking other services like power BI,etc. but a machine link will allow to use power automate and would recommenc. btw thanks @WorkingForFood i wasn't aware of the update 😄

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,423)