cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freddie-ZD

Export CSV of Asana Boards .. Power Automate Not Recognizing Export Button

Hi I am using Asana Desktop App for my Daily Tasks ... I have more than 6 to 8 Projects and each project containing 10 Boards. 

- I want to Export each Asana Boards Data as CSV file

FreddieZD_0-1662622085118.png

Problem is Power Automate does not recognizes sub menu item, or I might be doing it wrong 

Please Help! 

1 REPLY 1
MichaelAnnis
Super User
Super User

So, couple options:

1) you could use send keys {Right}{Down} and then {Enter} or {Space} to select csv once it is highlighted.  I think this would be easiest.

2)  there is an x/y mouse click offset.  So you use "click on web element" and use the "Export/Print" element that you used previously, but you tell it to go x (positive) so many pixels to the right, and y (negative) so many pixels down to get to csv.  This can get wonky if someone else is trying to do this and is not on the same resolution.

3)  using image recognition, you can capture csv and use click on image to where it then finds that image and click on it.  Worse than #2, this will for sure fail if someone else is trying to do this and is not on the same resolution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,700)