cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkao

Extract data from Power BI Report

Hi,

I'm new to Power Automate Desktop and wondering if it's possible to simulate the Power BI report ellipsis (...) Export data to excel action?

I've tried the Web automation>Web data extraction>Extract data from web page option.  I'm able to get to the chart div Text (which has the chart data) in one of our published Power BI reports, but the formatting is not great.  I'm wondering if this is the only way to extract data from Power BI report or is there a way to do the Export data option?

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

1 REPLY 1
geavgous
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi mkao, 

Thanks for trying out Power Automate Desktop! It is a challenging scenario indeed, and in case you open Power BI in Web, using "Extract Data from web site". It has come to a point where you need to have advanced skills in CSS. I understand that you have already reached to a result and this is great! 

Thanks, 

George

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,305)