cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramraj

Extract the selected data from webpage

I need a help in extracting the data from webpage as below .

I have a webpage which contains the schedulers with suspended and active status as below . I need to fetch only suspended schedulers and skip Active schedulers data and write into the excel .

Below is the screenshot . I need the suspended value from last column and respective scheduler name from second column

1.PNG

I am trying to extract the few suspended value through <extract data from webpage> but it records all the value both Active and Suspended as below . Kindly help how to resolve this .

2.PNG

Thanks

Ramraj

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Henrik_M
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Go to advanced settings and edit the selector of your third column. Add :contains("Suspended") immediately after the last element in the chain.

View solution in original post

It worked perfect . Thank you so much . Appreciate your help .

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
VJR
Super User
Super User

Maybe that's the way to go. Fetch both status and then read only the "suspended" ones.

Either you loop through the webpage table and pick only required ones OR loop through the variable and do the same.

Henrik_M
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Go to advanced settings and edit the selector of your third column. Add :contains("Suspended") immediately after the last element in the chain.

It worked perfect . Thank you so much . Appreciate your help .

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (2,399)