cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
badalsharma0608
Regular Visitor

Facing issue in PAD: cannot establish connection between flows and console.

Hi,

I am facing the connectivity issue between console and flows developed in PAD. I have tried restarting PAD several times, but in vain. Kindly provide some pointers.

badalsharma0608_0-1630996422417.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sunilb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Please refer the below steps.

1. Download the Sysinternals Suite ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/sysinternals-suite )
  2. Extract the zip to a folder
  3. Run a CMD as administrator
  4. Navigate to the folder Sysinternals has been extracted to
  5. Run the following command: handle net.pipe

Running this command should display a list of processes that use named pipes and the address they listen to, e.g.:

PAD.BrowserNativeMessageHost.exe pid: 21064  type: Section        464: \Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0JST1dTRVJOQVRJVkVIT1NULzE2NjIwLzEv
Microsoft.Management.Services.IntuneWindowsAgent.exe pid: 26708  type: Section        6AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0lOVFVORU1BTkFHRU1FTlRFWFRFTlNJT04vU1RBVFVTU0VSVklDRS8=
PipesTest.Server.exe pid: 6540   type: Section        3AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==

You need to identify whether there is a process displaying the string highlighted in bold (EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==).
If such a process has been found,  please make sure PAD is closed (from the taskbar as well), kill the process identified in previous step and try again to start PAD.

I hope above will help you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sunilb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, try whitelisting *.dynamics.com url from your network. Hope it will help you.

I whitelisted the suggested url, but it didn't work. I am still getting the same error.

sunilb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Please refer the below steps.

1. Download the Sysinternals Suite ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/sysinternals-suite )
  2. Extract the zip to a folder
  3. Run a CMD as administrator
  4. Navigate to the folder Sysinternals has been extracted to
  5. Run the following command: handle net.pipe

Running this command should display a list of processes that use named pipes and the address they listen to, e.g.:

PAD.BrowserNativeMessageHost.exe pid: 21064  type: Section        464: \Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0JST1dTRVJOQVRJVkVIT1NULzE2NjIwLzEv
Microsoft.Management.Services.IntuneWindowsAgent.exe pid: 26708  type: Section        6AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0lOVFVORU1BTkFHRU1FTlRFWFRFTlNJT04vU1RBVFVTU0VSVklDRS8=
PipesTest.Server.exe pid: 6540   type: Section        3AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==

You need to identify whether there is a process displaying the string highlighted in bold (EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==).
If such a process has been found,  please make sure PAD is closed (from the taskbar as well), kill the process identified in previous step and try again to start PAD.

I hope above will help you.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,915)