Could any one help me with this error, i tried re-installing extension as well but it doesn't work smoothly.Out of 10 times atleast i face it 7 times
At first I would suggest that you follow the instructions mentioned here.
If the issue persists, please check the below:
1. Is the extension installed in multiple Chrome profiles on the same machine? If yes, then delete from the rest of the profiles and install only on the one you intend to use
2. If any of the below processes is running in the background, stop them as they may interfere with the addon:
3. Run PAD as admin and check if the issue persists
4. Go to %localappdata%\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences and set the "exit_type" parameter to "normal"
5. Make sure that the environmental variable "ComSpec" with value "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe" exists on the machine
I am still running into similar issues while execution. It works intermittently though.
Robin.Core.ActionException: Failed to Select Option(s) (error in communication with browser). ---> System.Exception: Tab id does not exist
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Robin.Modules.WebAutomation.Actions.SetDropDownListValueBase.Execute(ActionContext context)
at Robin.Runtime.Engine.ActionRunner.RunAction(String action, Dictionary`2 inputArguments, Dictionary`2 outputArguments, IActionStatement statement)
Feel free to follow the instruction as mentioned above, and make sure that you have the latest Browser and addon versions installed.
I hope that helps!
I am facing the same issue but on Microsoft edge.
Error- Failed to assume control of Microsoft Edge (Internal error or communication failure. Could you please guide me on how to resolve this issue?. Waiting for your earliest reply.
I got a solution to that so you can apply the following steps:
Step 1)Add Power Automate extensions in your browser
Step 2) You have to change some settings in Chrome Browser -->
Settings -->Advanced-->System then
turn off the toggle button for "Continue running background apps when Google Chrome is closed".
Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.
Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.