cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ununoctium

Flow completes but fails the last command

I have a strange problem, where the flow actually works just fine in edit mode, while testing, but behaves slightly differently when executed in the main area. It simply fakes the last action, which would be to move the cursor in a certain area and left click on the specific point. I had tried with a different action, but still with the same half baked results. The cursor moves, instantly or slower does not matter, but the send left click is not executed, or simply ignored. I had obviously save the flow beforehand. And the prompt says that the flow has been executed correctly.

I have tried adding a wait state between the movement and the final left click, to no avail.

I is kind of frustrating when something works just fine in testing mode, but definitely not when it's supposed to work.

I'm sorry if this is a rehash of some known problem, I have not found a common solution that works for my specific need.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ununoctium

Doesn't seem I can edit my previous, so I'll add. Any other combination I tried still lacks the last left mouse click it is supposed to do. Whichever folder, file, button, whatever, it hovers the cursor, supposedly left clicks (one o two times depending what the case may be) and eventually moves the cursor if I out that input. And for the program, the flow is completed just fine.

I did record the actions, I am a total noob.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,093)