cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmogral
Regular Visitor

Flow missing! A flow I had been working for months is now suddenly missing.

I have just 1 account and tried logging out and back in but that 1 flow is missing while the rest are still there.

I had made a minor change and saved that flow and on saving it did not find it in the list of flows anymore. Has anyone faced a problem like this?

Attached are the version details of PAD. How do I contact and get help from Microsoft to see if they can recover it? Thanks!

nmogral_0-1630805004481.png

4 REPLIES 4
Jeff_Ballard
Regular Visitor

I too have a flow that has gone missing.  Old, inactive versions are still showing in My Flows but not the one that should be active.  

Were you able to get yours recovered?

Sorry for the late reply. No. lost it for good 😞

Had to rewrite it all over again. I guess there is no way to back these up/export outside of MSPO Desktop. I am making copies within MSPO Desktop.

If you want to make a real backup, I think you can add it to a solution and then export it as a Zip file.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,562)