cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shane_G
Frequent Visitor

General Troubleshooting and Tips for Correlation Errors in (PAD) Power Automate Desktop UI Flows

I am looking for some help with General Troubleshooting and Tips for Correlation Errors in (PAD) Power Automate Desktop UI Flows with RPA's. I have zero clue where to start, in SharePoint we had ULS Logging, where are the errors reported in RPA Desktop Flows when correlation error is given, just looking at a general level go here for error code search web maybe try this, or there is a tool for that, perhaps somewhere in the Designer View or Console, blah, blah, blah...

Any and all help is appreciated for sure, in my instances I get an error when trying to save a new RPA I have Designed (Very time consuming and Killer to put in all that work just to not be saved sometimes)... The Designer throws out a Correlation Id, just need to know where to go from there!

Again thanks for any help! Stay Safe and Best Regards.
SG.

4 REPLIES 4
Elonie
Frequent Visitor

I'm also getting Correlation Errors and no idea why it's doing that. The flow works for a few iteration and then sometimes it'll get the Correlation error and I have no idea what's wrong. The flow is "running" but it's not doing any steps and only when I stop the flow that the error shows up.

Correlation Id: 5046d2f9-9286-4904-8a61-1df4a5cf4e16

I can't find any help on the web.

philippheider

Any news on that?

TomTNM

Any news?

Elonie
Frequent Visitor

No updates, not sure what caused it. Doesn't happen all the time. Have ignored it and moved onto different flows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,230)