cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bugrahansaka

How can I run my flow every time I receive a new message on Telegram?

Hi  everyone,

When ı receive a new message from Telegram,  ı want to run my flow at every turn. 

For doing useable this where should ı start? I check some sources on the web but ı actually couldn't find a satisfactory answer. 

Thanks for helps

2 REPLIES 2
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Since there is currently no connector for Telegram and no API that I'm aware of there really isn't any way to trigger a flow when a message arrives.  You could use Power Automate Desktop to read messages using the Telegram Messenger app.  But those flows would need to be triggered manually or by a recurrence triggered flow in the cloud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
MichaelAnnis
Super User
Super User

I don’t know if you can do it, but this would be something in Microsoft Flows, not Power Automate Desktop. For instance, in Flows, I can say, “if an email is received from so-and-so, send predetermined email to another party.”  So, if Flows can connect to Instagram, then you can trigger a PAD through Flows. If it doesn’t, then you have to find a way to trigger Flows.  Maybe you can set it up in your Instagram settings to notify you via email, and that will allow you to trigger Flows. 

Best of Luck!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (4,002)