cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ezhilvannan_V
Advocate III
Advocate III

How to Run python commands in power automate desktop?

Hi all, Please explain the steps how to run python in power automate desktop?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ezhilvannan_V ,

Ahammad_Riyaz_0-1647859535025.png

Here working folding defines you need to pass working folder.

in the dos command you need to provide python file name.py and if you required to pass any inputs you can pass after passing filename.

Regards

Ahammad Riyaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ezhilvannan_V ,

Ahammad_Riyaz_0-1647859535025.png

Here working folding defines you need to pass working folder.

in the dos command you need to provide python file name.py and if you required to pass any inputs you can pass after passing filename.

Regards

Ahammad Riyaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

VJR
Super User
Super User

@Ahammad_Riyaz , request you to please wait for the original poster before marking as solution.

Hi @Ezhilvannan_V 

There is a direct action to run python script.

VJR_0-1647863520651.png

In the above code, output is stored in the output variable called PythonScriptOutput.

VJR_1-1647863592689.png

Hi @VJR 

I am the one accept the solution , I was tested from my end and its working for me, it is not accepted by @Ahammad_Riyaz  🙂

Okay, looks like you do not want to use a direct approach given by Power Automate Desktop. 😊

Please remember solutions marked as answer will be used by many members landing on this page and may not see the feature given by PAD. Hence my request.

Good day!

And yes, my apologies to @Ahammad_Riyaz 😊

Hi @VJR ,

I was already told last time it was happens from my end and even i told thanks as well for correcting me, but these things i was not acceptable what you told today.

If he accepted also you are point outing me, it is unprofessional.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,752)