cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinayakJ
Frequent Visitor

How to change destination folder from 'Save As' window or navigate to expected location from default with 'Open' window ?

Hi,

Using power automate desktop, I am trying to export or download files from web application. However, I not able to navigate it in desired location/folder from my local machine, when 'Save As' window gets opened. Similarly, when I tried to access those files during upload from another portal, I am not able to navigate to desired saved location from default location. Can you suggest me actions or trick to navigation through automated actions ?

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Henrik_M
Super User
Super User

YOU DON'T HAVE TO

If you write the full path (and filename) to where you want to where you want to save, the file will get saved there, regardless of which folder is shown in the window.

🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Henrik_M
Super User
Super User

YOU DON'T HAVE TO

If you write the full path (and filename) to where you want to where you want to save, the file will get saved there, regardless of which folder is shown in the window.

🙂

VinayakJ
Frequent Visitor

Actually, I managed to select folder for first time, manually. Then rest of all the time, Open dialog opens same folder for all save.

VinayakJ
Frequent Visitor

And how to choose/search (with name contains like) by specific file out of list of files from folder from Save/Open dialogue window ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,457)