cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HellitonWoo
Regular Visitor

How to import desktop flows

Hi fellows,

I'm building something and want to share with my colleagues. 

But so far, there's no way to import the flow in to "Desktop" version.

I can find the package under folder "C:\Users\username\Documents\WAWorkspace", but directly placing the package into other people's folder won't work.

Any idea?

BR

Helliton

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@HellitonWoo Thanks for your feedback! Ability to share PAD UI flows is part of our product roadmap, it will be available with the general release of PAD.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
adijain
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @HellitonWoo 

Currently in PAD public preview you can not share and import UI flows to other users. Only sharing of flows is permitted in Power Automate (how to), this also allows other users in your team to run the UI flow if the flow contains it.

Hope the above makes sense. 

@adijain 

Thanks for the clarification!

The purpose of using "PAD" is to build flows with legacy applications. If I can't share the flow with others, then they have to build the flow from scratch with the same application, this would defeat the purpose of "PAD".

Please bring this feedback to your product team.

@HellitonWoo Thanks for your feedback! Ability to share PAD UI flows is part of our product roadmap, it will be available with the general release of PAD.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,581)