cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kshana_Stith

How to navigate through multiple pages on a website and click an item based on a condition on each of these webpages?

Hi All,  I am trying to implement the Acme Test Project using Power Automate Desktop[LINK

Here there is a need to iterate through the webpages and click on an item in each webpage if the condition is satisfied.

Snapshot of the webpage with the navigation linksSnapshot of the webpage with the navigation links

Here there are 9 pages in total and in page I need to click on the search ACTION if the TYPE is WI1 in each of the 9 pages.

How should I go about it implementing the steps within a loop? Please guide. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highboy
Super User
Super User

Hello

I would extract the data using "Extract data from webpage" and make a list or excel sheet containing the data you need to determine if you have to click a link or not.

Use the set "Set element as pager" to go to the next page.

Highboy_0-1633953780966.png

When you have your list or excel sheet, you can just evaluate the data collected and use "go to web page" with the links collected (don't close web browser after collecting data).

Just an example, and I am sure there are lots of ways to do it.

Highboy_1-1633954880919.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highboy
Super User
Super User

Hello

I would extract the data using "Extract data from webpage" and make a list or excel sheet containing the data you need to determine if you have to click a link or not.

Use the set "Set element as pager" to go to the next page.

Highboy_0-1633953780966.png

When you have your list or excel sheet, you can just evaluate the data collected and use "go to web page" with the links collected (don't close web browser after collecting data).

Just an example, and I am sure there are lots of ways to do it.

Highboy_1-1633954880919.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Kshana_Stith 

Paging issue in your question have also been discussed in past threads. For example:

Solved: Power automate web extraction - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,081)