cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ViliBit
Advocate II
Advocate II

How to restore all flows missing , after accidentally deleted apps folder from onedrive?

Hello,

I realized that I just accidentally deleted APPS folder from OneDrive, when I found out I had no flows left on my Power Automate Desktop account.

I restored the Apps folder from OneDrive RecycleBin but still no flows in my PAD account.

I copied locally all files from ondrive "Apps\Power Automate Desktop For Windows" folder, still no flows.

On every login in my PAD account, PAD keep creating a new "Apps\Power Automate Desktop For Windows 1" folder whit jut two files even if i already have an "Power Automate Desktop For Windows" folder.

I copied all files (meta, ud files) from older folder to new one, PAD still not showing any flows.

How can i recover all my flows?

1 REPLY 1
ViliBit
Advocate II
Advocate II

When accessing the PAD account for the first time, or after you "foolishly" deleted all files from OneDrive, PAD creates in "/APPS / Power Automate Desktop for Windows" folder, two files, an * .UD and a * .CNT file.
For each flow created, PAD creates two additional files in the same folder (one of them being a *.meta file).
The problem is that once those files are deleted, even if they are recovered and put back, the connection between the account and the flow files is somehow lost even if you create a new flow and replace it with an old flow with the same filename.
So, if you delete APPS folder ... by by flows

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,303)