cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Masahiro07
Advocate I
Advocate I

If you update Windows on a device that runs Desktop Flow, Power Automate > Monitor > the state of the device goes offline.

If you update Windows on a device that runs Desktop Flow (I wonder the same issue occurs other that Windows update), Power Automate > Monitor > the state of the device goes offline.

Since it occurs frequently on devices in multiple environments, aren't there similar service requests?

In that state, the PAD settings on the device> Computer (Preview) screen will show "Connected" and it will look normal (it does not change anything even if you click [Update] to latest state), but the above Power Automate machine screen will still remain offline (this is the same even if you update the screen etc.)

Since the state does not return as it is, in order to recover, delete the corresponding device once on the machine screen on Power Automate (if necessary, also delete the data > connection that uses the corresponding device), and If you click [Update] to the latest state on PAD, it will return to the state before registration, so if you click [Register] to connect to new computer, the corresponding device will finally be online on the machine screen on Power Automate.

Also, once you reconnect, it is necessary to reset the flow using the corresponding device.

I think this is some kind of problem, but please let me know if you have any information on how to fix it.

A reference image is attached just in case.

2 REPLIES 2
Masahiro07
Advocate I
Advocate I

ScreenShot_PowerAutomate.JPGScreenShot_PAD.JPG

Ahammad_Riyaz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Masahiro07 

I am not sure on this, it may be issue with windows upadte i think.

Regards,

Ahammad Riyaz

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,254)