cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamL

Increment Datarow in a Conditional Loop

Hi PAD Community!

I have a Conditional Loop that checks a data row for a value, this is data read from an Excel sheet, my current logic is "While %ColumnAsList[1]% = "text value". I would like to increment the 1 value after the loop has completed as I know the next values I need to read will always be in the next row. 

Any help here will be appreciated!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member
SamL

Hi fraenK,

I am already using For Each to make sure that my process is assigning users to the correct team (kind of like a queue), I was not able to use For Each for the assign values.

I managed to work around using the Case function, however it is hard coded so I had to make a lot of them. I've attached the Excel worksheet I am using for reference.

Basically, my process is assigning users to a team within a software, which is populated by a template. Each User's assign status is along a new row for each new team.

Excel Sheet.PNG

fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

You might need to post your code to receive some recommendations. Not sure through which data you are looping

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (21,017)