cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arpost
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Is it possible to round numbers in Power Automate Desktop?

I've been searching but can't seem to find a way to round down in Power Automate Desktop! Does anyone have an idea or suggestion on how to achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
arpost
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Aaaannnd I solved my own question. For anyone else who needs this, I noticed the Truncate Number action (MS Doc link). Worked like a charm by using Get Integer Part to "round down" or else using Round Number for rounding up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
arpost
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Aaaannnd I solved my own question. For anyone else who needs this, I noticed the Truncate Number action (MS Doc link). Worked like a charm by using Get Integer Part to "round down" or else using Round Number for rounding up!

@arpost, Glad to know you found it finally. 🙂 

I have consolidated a list of all the actions along with their description and they are available for online viewing or download via the links here. Searching for something could become a little easy 🙂.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Cookbook/Cheat-Sheet-Entire-list-of-actions-in-Po...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,589)