cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theshiningmilky

Issue running Outlook using Power Automate Desktop

Hi, I'm trying to create a flow on Power Automate Desktop (PAD) that involves opening the Outlook app, reading certain emails and then sending an email. However, every time I run this flow, I run into the following error:

A program is trying to send an email message on your behalf. If this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date.

For more information about email safety and how you might be able to avoid getting this warning, click Help.

On clicking "Help", I am sent to the following link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/i-get-warnings-about-a-program-accessing-email-address-in...

Is there any way to give access to PAD such that flows can run without having this pop-up show?

20230125_163727.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Sakthiraja

We are facing the same issue in outlook and sometimes the outlook application is not syncing. Due to disable to basic authentication, this was difficult to use in Outlook instance compared to IMAP connection.

Support team need to provide a solution for overcoming solution to connect -IMAP server

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,347)