cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CheekyZia

Issues with Ui Element creation with a Power App in Web Browser

I am creating a Power Automate flow to enter data from an Excel and input it in a Power App in a web browser. When I go to create a Ui Element either with Ui automation or Browser automation, none of the buttons in Power Apps are highlighted as Ui elements and thus I cannot create an action to click one specific button. It's as if the whole Power App is one giant button yet it's not.

I have tried to capture it with recording me clicking in various elements of the Power App but it seems nothing is recorded, neither buttons clicking in the Power Apps nor text being entered in fields of the Power App.

I have installed the browser extensions as well as disconnected secondary monitors. 

Help please!

1 REPLY 1
VJR
Super User
Super User

Hi @CheekyZia 

If manually adding UI element and recording option is not working then it looks tough.

However you can use Cloud flows (flow.microsoft.com) which has direct connectors for Power Apps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,720)