cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dboetschjump
Frequent Visitor

It's possible run a attended ui flow on scheduled Azure VM?

Hi
I tried to run a attended ui flow on scheduled Azure VM but i get this error: "No unlocked user sessions found on the target machine. Cannot execute attended desktop flow"
This post say its posible but im not sure: Using Azure VM's to run UI Flows (RPA) - FlowJoe.io

I dont have permission to upload pitures, there is a ScreenShot: It's possible unlock user session with azure automation? - Microsoft Q&A

Thanks

22 REPLIES 22
dboetschjump
Frequent Visitor

Finally i got the solution to use an Attended Desktop Flow with a scheduled VM
I used this program on the VM (In my case a Win10 VM): Autologon - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs
I recomend use the Azure VM Power Automate connector to sheduled (Its more simple than Azure Automation) Azure VM - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

Other alternatives for AutoLogon: How To Automatically Login In Windows 10 (intowindows.com) 

If you are not operating the VM as a user, then you're basically violating Microsoft's attended RPA license terms. 

Page 14 "The bot must operate concurrently with the user on the same workstation"

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409

Why don't you just get an unattended RPA license?

View solution in original post

dboetschjump
Frequent Visitor

Because it's expensive for the problem i tried to solve
I didn't read the license terms, i will try find other solution
Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,936)