cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dboetschjump
Frequent Visitor

It's possible run a attended ui flow on scheduled Azure VM?

Hi
I tried to run a attended ui flow on scheduled Azure VM but i get this error: "No unlocked user sessions found on the target machine. Cannot execute attended desktop flow"
This post say its posible but im not sure: Using Azure VM's to run UI Flows (RPA) - FlowJoe.io

I dont have permission to upload pitures, there is a ScreenShot: It's possible unlock user session with azure automation? - Microsoft Q&A

Thanks

22 REPLIES 22
dboetschjump
Frequent Visitor

Finally i got the solution to use an Attended Desktop Flow with a scheduled VM
I used this program on the VM (In my case a Win10 VM): Autologon - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs
I recomend use the Azure VM Power Automate connector to sheduled (Its more simple than Azure Automation) Azure VM - Connectors | Microsoft Docs

Other alternatives for AutoLogon: How To Automatically Login In Windows 10 (intowindows.com) 

If you are not operating the VM as a user, then you're basically violating Microsoft's attended RPA license terms. 

Page 14 "The bot must operate concurrently with the user on the same workstation"

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=2085130&clcid=0x409

Why don't you just get an unattended RPA license?

View solution in original post

dboetschjump
Frequent Visitor

Because it's expensive for the problem i tried to solve
I didn't read the license terms, i will try find other solution
Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,693)