cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bmcdon46
Regular Visitor

Keyboard Shortcuts in PAD

I can't find a list of shortcuts for PAD itself. I see the end flow shortcut in settings but that's it. 

Are there other shortcuts like that to use within PAD?

6 REPLIES 6
Laser_Tim_88
Advocate II
Advocate II

I would also like to see a list of  keyboard shortcuts!

DaveTheRPAGuy
Advocate III
Advocate III

You may have already found this, but I wanted to mention that you can see some keyboard shortcuts when you're editing a Flow by clicking in the top-left menu such as under File, Edit, Debug, and Help. I suspect there are more shortcuts than this, so I agree that having a consolidated list (especially within the tool) would be a nice-to-have.

DaveTheRPAGuy_0-1647619882402.png

DaveTheRPAGuy_1-1647619900384.png

DaveTheRPAGuy_2-1647619931180.png

DaveTheRPAGuy_3-1647619947626.png

Thanks @DaveTheRPAGuy !

I just discovered ctrl+tab tabs through all the sub flows. Coming from WinAutomation it also use to show each sub and all the pane options (Pictured Below)

Designer Shortcuts.jpg

Oh Ctrl+Tab is nice. Thanks!

Also Left and Right arrow keys to minimize and expand any Cases and If Statements, etc.

Appreciate the response! And yes the shortcuts listed in the PAD is what prompted me to look for a shortcut list. I didn't know the ctrl + tab shortcut though so thanks @Laser_Tim_88 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,272)