Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daydinho10
Helper I
Helper I

Keyboard input doesn't work with Web Browser

Hi, 

I am running power automate with SAP. what I wanted to do is to put the TCOD in the TCOD input box and then hit Enter. It has been working fine in the past. However, it stop working recently. I test it with Power Automate Desktop and it works. My requriement is to shedule it to run from MS flow. That is when the keyboard input doesn't work. I try the work around with double click but not successfull.

Could somebody help?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
VJR
Super User
Super User

Hi @daydinho10 

You mentioned - I test it with Power Automate Desktop and it works.

Does it run from inside the Flow editor?

Or does it also work when you click the play button from the screen which shows all the list of flows (marked below)?

VJR_0-1636023649145.png

If you are using Sendkeys make sure to use Wait actions and Focus appropriate Window wherever applicable.

daydinho10
Helper I
Helper I

@VJR both of them is working with no problem. my flow also has wait action for sendkeys

Screenshot_1.png

The error message is

"Problem while executing action 'Focus'. Element with selector 'iframe[Id="ITSFRAME1"] input[Id="M0:U:::1:34"]' not found."

PAD_Explorer

Hello all,
I have exactly the same problem! I am trying to send an "Enter" and an "F2" to the browser (SAP Web GUI). In Power Automate Desktop development mode it works perfectly. Now when I started the desktop flow normally (without development mode), it doesn't work anymore. No matter if as hardware key or without.

But I don't get a Focus error or similar (like daydinho10 ) but the subsequent wait for web element hits is missing because the commands in the browser don't seem to have arrived/been executed. The error is then the logical consequence.

Any idea?

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,380)