Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeroenP
Advocate I
Advocate I

Manage machines

Hi,

I want to test using machine registration instead of the on-prem gateway. 

In Power Automate in both the inflow desktop action as well as the machine monitoring pages I get the message:

Update your database for this environment

To use new machine-management capabilities in this environment, contact your admin to update to the latest version of Microsoft Dataverse. Learn more

In the Power Platform admin center I have turned on the 2021 releaser wave 2 update. I cannot find any other option to update dataverse.

2021-08-03 21_41_04-RPA (1) - 13.80.115.252_3389 - Verbinding met extern bureaublad.png

The url is referring to this docs page: Manage machines - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs which is mentioning that you should use PAD v2.8.73.21119 and up, and MicrosoftFlowExtensionsCore v1.2.4.1 and up. I have checked and we are on PAD v2.11.51.21196 but I cannot find the solution MicrosoftFlowExtensionsCore. Currently testing this on a demo tenant with a Power Automate per user with attended RPA plan Trial activated for the user and the unattend add-on activated on the environment.

Please advice?

Kind regards,

JP 

1 REPLY 1
papapicker

did u ever solve this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,343)