Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeroenP
Advocate I
Advocate I

Manage machines

Hi,

I want to test using machine registration instead of the on-prem gateway. 

In Power Automate in both the inflow desktop action as well as the machine monitoring pages I get the message:

Update your database for this environment

To use new machine-management capabilities in this environment, contact your admin to update to the latest version of Microsoft Dataverse. Learn more

In the Power Platform admin center I have turned on the 2021 releaser wave 2 update. I cannot find any other option to update dataverse.

2021-08-03 21_41_04-RPA (1) - 13.80.115.252_3389 - Verbinding met extern bureaublad.png

The url is referring to this docs page: Manage machines - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs which is mentioning that you should use PAD v2.8.73.21119 and up, and MicrosoftFlowExtensionsCore v1.2.4.1 and up. I have checked and we are on PAD v2.11.51.21196 but I cannot find the solution MicrosoftFlowExtensionsCore. Currently testing this on a demo tenant with a Power Automate per user with attended RPA plan Trial activated for the user and the unattend add-on activated on the environment.

Please advice?

Kind regards,

JP 

1 REPLY 1
papapicker

did u ever solve this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,997)