Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ez_Wiz
Microsoft
Microsoft

Move data from note attachment to onedrive

Hello,

I am making a simple flow for moving the data of excel attached in notes entity of crm to excel and from excel to some other custom entity. I followed few videos and found that i can download to onedrive first as moving directly isnt possible. 

There is an issue that I am facing which i didnt find anywhere. let me go step by step so that clear picture is established.

I am using microsoft dataverse connector to get the data from notes entity

Ez_Wiz_0-1641209483976.png

Then i am  using one drive create a file and in place of content i am adding document

Ez_Wiz_1-1641209556399.png

doing this i am getting encoded file for which i found a solution online to use base64 conversion but then i am trying to use it power automate is not letting me and throwing the error as below

Ez_Wiz_2-1641209652161.png

So this is where i am facing a bit of a blocker. Let me know if there is any solution for this or some step that i am doing incorrectly

1 REPLY 1
MichaelAnnis
Super User
Super User

This is a Power Automate Desktop Forum. You will have better luck in the Power Automate (online flows) forum.  Good luck!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (3,194)