cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Feelmeflow
Regular Visitor

My recordings never offer a "Finish" button

Despite many searches, I can't find the solution to this. I'm running Windows 10 still. PAD records all of the actions but has never once offered a "finish" button. It offers the comment option, but I have never seen a "Finish" button in the wild.

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelAnnis
Super User
Super User

Are you able to see the "help" button in the bottom left?

MichaelAnnis_0-1642795789882.png

I ask to try and understand if the entire footer is hidden.

Otherwise, hotkeys may work.  I was able to press Alt, and it highlighted the Pause symbol, and then Shift + Tab 4 (sometimes 5 as it would stay on pause the first time)...it should go Pause, Close Window, Minimize Window, Cancel, and Finish.

That took me back to the Finish button, then press Enter.

Feelmeflow
Regular Visitor

I can see as far as the "+ Comment" field. I have NEVER seen that help/Finish/cancel row - it just runs off the screen and I've not found a way to address this.

Okay, if the window is just running off the bottom of your screen, hover the mouse over the top line of the window until it is up/down arrows, hold left click and shorten the screen from top to bottom, then click the blue area and drag the entire window up.  Repeat these two steps until you can see the bottom of the window.  Hopefully it is there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,185)