cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arthurkoch
Regular Visitor

Not saving projects using desktop version **UPDATE

I will explain the problem betther:

When I trying to open the DESKTOP version, the system does not even allow logging in. It is informed:

AUTHENTICATION ERROR

"Communication with Microsoft Power Automate cloud services was blocked because one of the redirect endpoints was not secured by HTTPS. Contact an administrator to ensure that authentication sites only use URL-secure sites."

Correlation ID: 412ca62a-f611-4578-a96e-026013890b83

But.... When, I open the WEB summer and loggin in. If I select the "Create desktop flow" version, the WEB version asks with you wish to open the DESKTOP version. But, the Power Automate working, ask to me for my password and start working PERFECTLY.

After assembling the flow, I cannot save, however, if I use the function "SAVE AS". I change the name of the flow and modify anything. When I closing the program, it asked if I want to saved before exiting... but, the SAVES anywhere!!!!

This mistake I've ever seen in my life! Please, help me to correct. Thanks a lot!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I can only open the desktop version, entering the web, and after opening the application it does not allow saving projects.

Error communicating with Microsoft cloud services. Please try again, and if the problem persists, contact your administrator.

ID de Correlação: 0865562f-956b-4658-99ae-c0913fe646c9

Has anyone gone through this?

4 REPLIES 4
Kresimir_RPA
Advocate III
Advocate III

Have you tried to open Power Automate admin centar page where the flows are and simply refresh the page. Try saving after that.

Regards,

Kresimir

arthurkoch
Regular Visitor

Yes, I can open it from the web, but it doesn't save the projects on desktop

VJR
Super User
Super User

Yes, many forum members have faced this issue including me. After saving it multiple times it gets saved.

Some members have reported that the issue is also caused if there are any unused UI elements in the Flow and need to remove them.

For some, it has worked after deleting the cache file (which gets automatically regenerated). I've never tried it so do not know of its repercussions.

C:\Users\<YourUserIdHere>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Power Automate Desktop\msalcache.bin3

Does Not working...

Same error...

Error communicating with Microsoft cloud services. Please try again, and if the problem persists, contact your administrator.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,779)