cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Venkat_Vattem
Regular Visitor

PAD Limits

Hi, What are the limits if we opt for unattended RPA add on with RPA attended per user as base pack? What i could understand is 40k requests per day and dataverse capacity of 2 GB. Is there any other limits? Also my understanding is that there wont be any other cost factor for creating dev, qa and prod environments with these licenses. So my total cost to develop , test and deploy an unattended automation is 190$ per month? Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Henrik_M
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Correct. Your unattended RPA license can only be assigned to one environment, though.

Venkat_Vattem
Regular Visitor

Thanks Henrik. Attended or Unattended both licenses can be assigned to only one environment at a time? and then re assign them as needed later? like Attended can be used in QA once dev is done, unattended can be used in Prod once QA testing is done?

Henrik_M
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

The licenses work differently. An Attended license is tied to an Active Directory user, while Unattended licenses are attached to environments. As far as I know, they are reassignable, but it is not something that can or should be managed on the fly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,605)