cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burak-Atagun
Regular Visitor

PAD Startup Error

When starting PAD I get two errors:
"The connection between the console and the designer wasn't established. Please restart Power Automate Desktop and try again."
and when I go further and try to test a flow I have I get this one
"Host process terminated with unknown exit code -532462766"

Has anyone encountered this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sunilb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Please refer the below solution.

1. Download the Sysinternals Suite ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/sysinternals-suite )
  2. Extract the zip to a folder
  3. Run a CMD as administrator
  4. Navigate to the folder Sysinternals has been extracted to
  5. Run the following command: handle net.pipe

Running this command should display a list of processes that use named pipes and the address they listen to, e.g.:

PAD.BrowserNativeMessageHost.exe pid: 21064  type: Section        464: \Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0JST1dTRVJOQVRJVkVIT1NULzE2NjIwLzEv
Microsoft.Management.Services.IntuneWindowsAgent.exe pid: 26708  type: Section        6AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0lOVFVORU1BTkFHRU1FTlRFWFRFTlNJT04vU1RBVFVTU0VSVklDRS8=
PipesTest.Server.exe pid: 6540   type: Section        3AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==

You need to identify whether there is a process displaying the string highlighted in bold (EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==).
If such a process has been found,  please make sure PAD is closed (from the taskbar as well), kill the process identified in previous step and try again to start PAD.

I hope above will help you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
badalsharma0608
Regular Visitor

I am facing this issue currently. First time I encountered this error, I re-installed the s/w, but the problem resurfaced when the system was restarted the next day. Still facing the issue. re-installing is not a permanent fix.

sunilb
Microsoft
Microsoft

Please refer the below solution.

1. Download the Sysinternals Suite ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/sysinternals-suite )
  2. Extract the zip to a folder
  3. Run a CMD as administrator
  4. Navigate to the folder Sysinternals has been extracted to
  5. Run the following command: handle net.pipe

Running this command should display a list of processes that use named pipes and the address they listen to, e.g.:

PAD.BrowserNativeMessageHost.exe pid: 21064  type: Section        464: \Sessions\1\BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0JST1dTRVJOQVRJVkVIT1NULzE2NjIwLzEv
Microsoft.Management.Services.IntuneWindowsAgent.exe pid: 26708  type: Section        6AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rL0lOVFVORU1BTkFHRU1FTlRFWFRFTlNJT04vU1RBVFVTU0VSVklDRS8=
PipesTest.Server.exe pid: 6540   type: Section        3AC: \BaseNamedObjects\net.pipe:EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==

You need to identify whether there is a process displaying the string highlighted in bold (EbmV0LnBpcGU6Ly8rLw==).
If such a process has been found,  please make sure PAD is closed (from the taskbar as well), kill the process identified in previous step and try again to start PAD.

I hope above will help you.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,734)