Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WAB_Dave
Regular Visitor

PAD gets stuck on "Getting Your Flows"

Hello all,

I just installed PAD and it is "stuck" on "Getting Your Flows":

WAB_Dave_0-1605889587283.png

Our environment may be a little different from the norm, but I don't think it is completely unique. As I have many hats here (IT/Network administrator, support, business analyst, data analyst etc..) at work, I use different accounts for projects incase I "win the lotto", and my employer needs to replace me. Our environment consists of on-premise AD with a tenant / M365 in the cloud. In this case I sign into Windows via my own account/profile and apps in the Power environment (BI, Flow / Automate, Apps etc.) I use a M365 account only.

I signed into PAD as the M365 account, while launching it as my local account and that error occurs. I'm assuming this is an issue with caching of credentials somewhere. In the local credential manager I have added the canada.flow.microsoft.com and the M365 user incase PAD looks there. For the online app of Flow/PA, I use a separate Chrome profile.

Any insights would be great.

3 REPLIES 3
PetrosF-MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @WAB_Dave 

Could you please sing into Power Automate Portal https://flow.microsoft.com/ with the same account and see if you are able to create new flows and UI flows from there?

Hello @PetrosF-MSFT,

The account 100% works at https://canada.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/ as that is what I have been using since June/July.  I use the Chrome profile feature to separate that account from my everyday "desktop" profile. I truly think this is a "cached credential" issue. 

Hi @WAB_Dave 

The sign in credentials are stored into %localappdata%\Microsoft\Power Automate Desktop (preview)\msalcache.bin3

You could delete this file to login with new credentials.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,741)