Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PAuserFromFranc
Helper III
Helper III

Pagination in power automate desktop issuing to make arrow as a pager

Dear Members,

i will appreciate your help on my issue to webscrap online as i canno't succeed to paginate properly, it bounce back to the first page all the time as the CSS selector are like this :

PAuserFromFranc_0-1648679299307.png

i tried many ways to make my own CSS but i have hard time as i'm not a developer and i would love some help to succeed is this flow.

thanks in advance for those who help,

regards,

Fred

8 REPLIES 8
PAuserFromFranc
Helper III
Helper III

@VJRHello there, any guess for this issue VJR please? thanks

VJR
Super User
Super User

The Svg html element is just a container for graphics.

That may not be the right hyperlink for the pagination.

In the screenshot it looks like the svg element can be expanded further.

Try to point to the right html element.

Also check by pointing to the <a> tag in the screenshot.

PAuserFromFranc
Helper III
Helper III

@VJRHello VJR, thanks for tips but i'm not resolving this issue. On each tab i have a href link (on the arrow) that increase by 10 when changing tab, for instance :

tab 1, the link is ending with 10

tab 2, ending with 20 and so on until tab 5 which will end by 50

but this ending keep on going back to 10 ...look the full structure when i over tab 1

PAuserFromFranc_0-1648816980643.png

thanks for helping

@DamoBird365 @Maciej_GS 

VJR
Super User
Super User

The last link is designed to point to the first link and show the first 10 records back again and that is why you are seeing that.

So this is by design.

VJR_0-1648866113541.png

You can set this to the number of pages you want.

VJR_1-1648866277698.png

PAuserFromFranc
Helper III
Helper III

Hello VJR, i don't have those options, i have expiration delay and also where to stock the datas either excelinstance or variable, but my interface of PAD is in french and there is no longer those options you're talking about.

how to proceed?

Hi Fred,

That option comes up when you select "only the first" in the "Extract data from" dropdown.

PAuserFromFranc
Helper III
Helper III

Hello @VJR there is no longer this step, maybe because i upgrade version (the fact is the french one)

may be there is another way?

PAuserFromFranc
Helper III
Helper III

Hi @VJR i need help to find out to success this flow

i found the step but still it's not the solution as the paginer is always turning back to the first page, maybe because there is an argument which says rel="nofollow" or because the link is always changing from 10 to 50 and then start back to 10 ...and so on, very anoying

thanks in advance for full process please

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,164)