Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harpreet_Tohra
Helper II
Helper II

Power Automate Desktop For each action bug

Hi,

I have made an flow using Power automate desktop that takes data from SharePoint list 1 fill it into a website then extract some tabular data fill that data into SharePoint list 2. It was running very well since 6 months. But unfortunately from yesterday night It is giving unexpected error. It went into infinite loop "For each" . I have used an for each loop that iterate for a datatable. But dont know why it is not coming out of for each loop from last night. Has anyone faced the same issue with for each loop of PAD. 

Please help me to solve this issue asap. 

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Harpreet_Tohra ,

Can you please share the screenshots if possible to understand better

I'm

Balamurugan2022

VJR
Super User
Super User

Hi @Harpreet_Tohra 

How does your datatable look like before the loop starts? Check if there is anything wrong in the datatable like empty rows, etc.

During the loop add some logging mechanism for eg; writing to a text file the iteration number, which record it is updating, etc anything of your own which could tell what is causing the infinite loop.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,812)