Power Automate Desktop is stuck at "Getting things ready..."

It has been like this for about 10 minutes now:

drake_1-1621518376051.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drake
Advocate III
Advocate III

A new version of Power Automate Desktop (May 2021 Update) was released earlier today and updating resolved this issue.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
drake
Advocate III
Advocate III

A new version of Power Automate Desktop (May 2021 Update) was released earlier today and updating resolved this issue.

GUYBARAM

I have the same issue with "Getting things ready"

Already installed the software again , and uninstalled several times but the problem is still there.

Any idea how to  solve it ?

Tnx

kylow

Just downloaded the latest Power Automate desktop and it is still the same problem - Stuck at 'Getting things ready...' forever. What's going on with this solution?

drake
Advocate III
Advocate III

@kylow Please ensure you have version 2.14 installed by clicking on Help>About

kylow

Yes, I have that version installed. It took a while for it to appear. Just noticed it prompted me for my sign-in before displaying my flows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,334)