Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lakshmip
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate Desktop

Hi Team,

We are new this Power Automate Desktop tool currently we are exploring on this tool. We are facing an issue while launching Power Automate Desktop using the ID it was asking to add "data base connections" what should I pp.PNGadd over there and it it was showing admin center tab after clicking it was navigating to the environment setup tab...Please kindly help us on this issue.  for reference please find the attached screenshot of error. 

Thank&Regards;

Lavanya 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
itssujeeth
Advocate I
Advocate I

The issue is with selected environment. It doesn't have a Dataverse (Previously known as CDS) attached. Attended RPA solutions require dataverse to be part of the environment. You will need to get in touch with your organization's power platform admin to configure a dataverse for the selected environment.

Refer to the MS docs on creating database - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/create-database

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GakinImara
Frequent Visitor

I've never seen this issue before, but am willing to try help you out based on my presumptions.

In the Power Platform admin center: Power Platform admin center (microsoft.com)
Try and create a new Dataverse (prev. known as Common Data Service) database, if it is not already created.

I believe a "standard database" is usually created when your organization has setup/configured the Dynamics 365 service or if other Power Platform apps has been used before in the tenant before a standard Dataverse DB has been created...

I might be wrong, correct me if I'm wrong. (Worth a try).

GK

itssujeeth
Advocate I
Advocate I

The issue is with selected environment. It doesn't have a Dataverse (Previously known as CDS) attached. Attended RPA solutions require dataverse to be part of the environment. You will need to get in touch with your organization's power platform admin to configure a dataverse for the selected environment.

Refer to the MS docs on creating database - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/create-database

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,970)