cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Power Automate Desktop

Hi Team,

Is it possible for BOT to perform action on Date slider.  If yes, then in which format the input should be given? for reference please find the attached screenshot of slide bar for date picking.onepp.PNG

Please help us to solve the issue.

Thanks&Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi,

It depends on what kinds of the slider you have on your website so that you can decide which kind of actions on PAD you can use. You can try to use Web Recorder from PAD to experiment that you can make it works or not.

For example, the slider in the image below from w3schools.com, for this type of slider, I tried to use the recorder and it works well by just typing the value on the slider so that can be automated move the slider. And there is another solution for this type of slider is that: using the mouse click to click on the Slider button, then using Send Key (->) to move the slider to the expected position. 

I have my sample video, that I can make this work by using Web recoder.

Screenshot 2021-01-19 122944.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Thanks and hope it can help you. 

Mike

---------------------------------

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark my post as a solution! to guide others

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi,

It depends on what kinds of the slider you have on your website so that you can decide which kind of actions on PAD you can use. You can try to use Web Recorder from PAD to experiment that you can make it works or not.

For example, the slider in the image below from w3schools.com, for this type of slider, I tried to use the recorder and it works well by just typing the value on the slider so that can be automated move the slider. And there is another solution for this type of slider is that: using the mouse click to click on the Slider button, then using Send Key (->) to move the slider to the expected position. 

I have my sample video, that I can make this work by using Web recoder.

Screenshot 2021-01-19 122944.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Thanks and hope it can help you. 

Mike

---------------------------------

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark my post as a solution! to guide others

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (17,873)