Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dinofilipovic
Advocate III
Advocate III

Problem with form processing model \"MlIssueCode\":\"RecordDimensionsTooSmall\"

Hello guys,

I made a AI builder form processing and it is a simple form which I created, document is in PDF and I send it to Gmail mailbox ("INBOX"), all data specified is extracted correctly but I get this error on flow run:

{
      "error": {
        "code": "0x80040265",
        "message": "{\"operationStatus\":\"Error\",\"error\":{\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"InvalidPredictionInput\",\"message\":\"Inference input for model 174bcc4a-8d91-46b7-839b-f8fae0fab564~e1da88fd-76b1-43a1-bc03-ec0c303d541c is invalid\",\"properties\":{\"BackendErrorCode\":\"InvalidInferenceInput\",\"DependencyHttpStatusCode\":\"400\"},\"innerErrors\":[{\"scope\":\"Record\",\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"Unknown\",\"properties\":{\"MlIssueCode\":\"RecordDimensionsTooSmall\"}}]}}",
        "innererror": {
          "message": "{\"operationStatus\":\"Error\",\"error\":{\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"InvalidPredictionInput\",\"message\":\"Inference input for model 174bcc4a-8d91-46b7-839b-f8fae0fab564~e1da88fd-76b1-43a1-bc03-ec0c303d541c is invalid\",\"properties\":{\"BackendErrorCode\":\"InvalidInferenceInput\",\"DependencyHttpStatusCode\":\"400\"},\"innerErrors\":[{\"scope\":\"Record\",\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"Unknown\",\"properties\":{\"MlIssueCode\":\"RecordDimensionsTooSmall\"}}]}}",
          "type": "System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]",
          "stacktrace": "   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OrganizationSdkServiceInternal.Execute(OrganizationRequest request, InvocationContext invocationContext, CallerOriginToken callerOriginToken, WebServiceType serviceType, Boolean checkAdminMode, ExecutionContext executionContext, Dictionary`2 optionalParameters)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataExecutionContext.Execute(OrganizationRequest request, ExecutionContext executionContext)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataServiceDataProvider.ExecuteOperation(CrmODataExecutionContext context, EdmOperation edmOperation, Dictionary`2 parameters, Dictionary`2 boundParameters)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.ActionController.ProcessOperationRequest(String operationName, Dictionary`2 operationParameters, EntityReference entityReference, String boundEntityName, String boundEntityType)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.ActionController.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<PostBoundAction>b__0()\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataUtilities.<>c__DisplayClass10_0`2.<InvokeActionAndLogMetric>b__0()\r\n   at Microsoft.PowerApps.CoreFramework.ActivityLoggerExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, EventId eventId, ActivityType activityType, Func`1 func, IEnumerable`1 additionalCustomProperties)\r\n   at Microsoft.Xrm.Telemetry.XrmTelemetryExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, XrmTelemetryActivityType activityType, Func`1 func)\r\n   at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass10.<GetExecutor>b__9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext()"
        }
      }
    }

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @dinofilipovic,

Thanks for posting your issue.

• First thing to check is that the document you are trying to process meets the requirements you will find in the following page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/form-processing-model-requirements
  • If the email you are processing has a signature, it can be picked up as an attachment. Make sure you are processing the attachment you are intending to.
  • If the error still persists, could you share a screenshot on how you have configured your AI Builder action?

2020-07-06_13-47-17.png

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @dinofilipovic,

Thanks for posting your issue.

• First thing to check is that the document you are trying to process meets the requirements you will find in the following page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/form-processing-model-requirements
  • If the email you are processing has a signature, it can be picked up as an attachment. Make sure you are processing the attachment you are intending to.
  • If the error still persists, could you share a screenshot on how you have configured your AI Builder action?

2020-07-06_13-47-17.png

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Hello,

I am attaching picture in this post.

I have made a model and I am using Predict action to predict document type. Each document has 1 page and it is PDF.

dinofilipovic_0-1594036903282.png

Best regards,

Dino

Hello @JoeF-MSFT,

I have checked and your input is correct, mail signature is detected as attachment.

I have put a control where I check for each attachment if it is an PDF then i send it into predict action.

Best regards,

Dino

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,400)