Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dinofilipovic
Advocate III
Advocate III

Problem with form processing model \"MlIssueCode\":\"RecordDimensionsTooSmall\"

Hello guys,

I made a AI builder form processing and it is a simple form which I created, document is in PDF and I send it to Gmail mailbox ("INBOX"), all data specified is extracted correctly but I get this error on flow run:

{
      "error": {
        "code": "0x80040265",
        "message": "{\"operationStatus\":\"Error\",\"error\":{\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"InvalidPredictionInput\",\"message\":\"Inference input for model 174bcc4a-8d91-46b7-839b-f8fae0fab564~e1da88fd-76b1-43a1-bc03-ec0c303d541c is invalid\",\"properties\":{\"BackendErrorCode\":\"InvalidInferenceInput\",\"DependencyHttpStatusCode\":\"400\"},\"innerErrors\":[{\"scope\":\"Record\",\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"Unknown\",\"properties\":{\"MlIssueCode\":\"RecordDimensionsTooSmall\"}}]}}",
        "innererror": {
          "message": "{\"operationStatus\":\"Error\",\"error\":{\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"InvalidPredictionInput\",\"message\":\"Inference input for model 174bcc4a-8d91-46b7-839b-f8fae0fab564~e1da88fd-76b1-43a1-bc03-ec0c303d541c is invalid\",\"properties\":{\"BackendErrorCode\":\"InvalidInferenceInput\",\"DependencyHttpStatusCode\":\"400\"},\"innerErrors\":[{\"scope\":\"Record\",\"type\":\"Error\",\"code\":\"Unknown\",\"properties\":{\"MlIssueCode\":\"RecordDimensionsTooSmall\"}}]}}",
          "type": "System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault, Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35]]",
          "stacktrace": "   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OrganizationSdkServiceInternal.Execute(OrganizationRequest request, InvocationContext invocationContext, CallerOriginToken callerOriginToken, WebServiceType serviceType, Boolean checkAdminMode, ExecutionContext executionContext, Dictionary`2 optionalParameters)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataExecutionContext.Execute(OrganizationRequest request, ExecutionContext executionContext)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataServiceDataProvider.ExecuteOperation(CrmODataExecutionContext context, EdmOperation edmOperation, Dictionary`2 parameters, Dictionary`2 boundParameters)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.ActionController.ProcessOperationRequest(String operationName, Dictionary`2 operationParameters, EntityReference entityReference, String boundEntityName, String boundEntityType)\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.ActionController.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<PostBoundAction>b__0()\r\n   at Microsoft.Crm.Extensibility.OData.CrmODataUtilities.<>c__DisplayClass10_0`2.<InvokeActionAndLogMetric>b__0()\r\n   at Microsoft.PowerApps.CoreFramework.ActivityLoggerExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, EventId eventId, ActivityType activityType, Func`1 func, IEnumerable`1 additionalCustomProperties)\r\n   at Microsoft.Xrm.Telemetry.XrmTelemetryExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, XrmTelemetryActivityType activityType, Func`1 func)\r\n   at lambda_method(Closure , Object , Object[] )\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ActionExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass10.<GetExecutor>b__9(Object instance, Object[] methodParameters)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ReflectedHttpActionDescriptor.ExecuteAsync(HttpControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 arguments, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.<InvokeActionAsyncCore>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Controllers.ActionFilterResult.<ExecuteAsync>d__2.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n   at System.Web.Http.Dispatcher.HttpControllerDispatcher.<SendAsync>d__1.MoveNext()"
        }
      }
    }

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @dinofilipovic,

Thanks for posting your issue.

• First thing to check is that the document you are trying to process meets the requirements you will find in the following page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/form-processing-model-requirements
  • If the email you are processing has a signature, it can be picked up as an attachment. Make sure you are processing the attachment you are intending to.
  • If the error still persists, could you share a screenshot on how you have configured your AI Builder action?

2020-07-06_13-47-17.png

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoeF-MSFT
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @dinofilipovic,

Thanks for posting your issue.

• First thing to check is that the document you are trying to process meets the requirements you will find in the following page: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/form-processing-model-requirements
  • If the email you are processing has a signature, it can be picked up as an attachment. Make sure you are processing the attachment you are intending to.
  • If the error still persists, could you share a screenshot on how you have configured your AI Builder action?

2020-07-06_13-47-17.png

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Hello,

I am attaching picture in this post.

I have made a model and I am using Predict action to predict document type. Each document has 1 page and it is PDF.

dinofilipovic_0-1594036903282.png

Best regards,

Dino

Hello @JoeF-MSFT,

I have checked and your input is correct, mail signature is detected as attachment.

I have put a control where I check for each attachment if it is an PDF then i send it into predict action.

Best regards,

Dino

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,362)