cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RodrigoEsquivel
Helper I
Helper I

Problems using unatended mode in a SAp Application

Good Day everybody,  I am using in attended mode a robot that automate some tasks in SAP. But when I tried to run it unattended  it get stuck in a window giving me the following message:  

"Some simulated input commands were not sent successfully. The most common reason for this happening are the security features of Windows including User Interface Privacy Isolation (UIPI). Your application can only send commands to applications of the same or lower elevation. Similarly certain commands are restricted to Accessibility/UIAutomation applications. Refer to the project home page and the code samples for more information.: Microsoft.Flow.RPA.Desktop.Robin.SDK.ActionException: Error en Clic (error al hacer clic) ---> System.Exception: Some simulated input commands were not sent successfully. The most common reason for this happening are the security features of Windows including User Interface Privacy Isolation (UIPI). Your application can only send commands to applications of the same or lower elevation. Similarly certain commands are restricted to Accessibility/UIAutomation applications. Refer to the project home page and the code samples for more information.
en WindowsInput.WindowsInputMessageDispatcher.DispatchInput(INPUT[] inputs)"   

Thanks in advance for your time

Rodrigo

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,225)