cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJP-RPA

RDP Connection

Hello to all,

I am new to RPA and MS-Power Automate and would be grateful for some assistance/guidance.

Before I commit myself to learn RPA, I would like to make sure, that what I am looking to automate is even possible.

I have a need for a bot that will perform a tedious process on my behalf. The task consists of me manually entering data (copy&paste) from an Excel spreadsheet (Pivot Table) into forms in an application that is running on my Terminal Server and I have access to it via RDP session. The bot should be able to recognize the consecutive nr. of a form before entering a new form, so the sequence of the forms doesn't get messed up.

So my question is this, given the fact, that the main app, into which I insert data, is accessed by me via RDP session, is the power automate bot capable of doing that? Would it be able to read certain windows within the app, despite the RDP?

Thank you kindly in advance for your answers.

Best Regards, TJP

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (53,498)