cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherigar_sujith

Scheduled desktop flow works when tested but stops in the middle the next day when on a schedule

Hello Everyone,

I have created a desktop flow to delete a connection from live Excel sheet  and save the file in a specified folder on a daily basis to create a data dump. When it is tested manually, the flow runs successfully but the very next day when it runs automatically , it stops mid-process.

It would be really great if someone could guide me through solving this issue!!

@andresfloza16   @mikebutler3030

@Mikk     @EricZheng 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
andresfloza16
Resolver I
Resolver I

hello I made the same error, question? the screen changes size when it works and when it does not (example when it works the screen is of a specific size)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ShanKM
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @sherigar_sujith ,

Have you tried checking the Logs for the Process?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoGfWm9Y1sM

Thanks,

Shan K M

andresfloza16
Resolver I
Resolver I

hello, what error comes out or what process ends

I get the below error,

"Problem while executing action 'Click'. Click failed (failed to get window)"

It is supposed to click an Excel  element on the screen, but getting stuck at the Instance

sherigar_sujith_0-1623072061393.png

This Element to be specific!!!

I gave checked the logs, Still wasn't enough to get the root cause of the problem!!!

andresfloza16
Resolver I
Resolver I

hello I made the same error, question? the screen changes size when it works and when it does not (example when it works the screen is of a specific size)

View solution in original post

I changed the screen size and put time lag of 3 seconds  before and after the function, and It is working.

Thank you.

Hello Andres, Do you know any solution for this problem. Some of my sources state that microsoft would implement a solution with the may update. But has yet been solve in my knowlege. Best regards John Mark.

Hello Sherigar, Do you have an oportunity to share a screenshot of your actions. The action "Set screen resolution" has no funtionality for me. Best regards John Mark.

For information: We ran our desktop flow to the virtuel machine via gateways.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,389)