cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arbrandao

Screenshot Window UI - Take screenshot Action - Capture: Select screen

Hi friends,

I would like to take a screenshot only for a specific screen, not the entire screen.

As an example, instead the full screen ("Print_1"), I would like to have only the Excel screen ("Print_2").

As the image ("Print_PAD_Take_screenshot"), I saw in the Action "Take screenshot" that I can Capture the "Select screen", but I don't know what I could pass in the "Screen to Capture" parameter. Would someone help about that?

Another doubt that I have, if I have an image saved in my Clipboard, which action should I use to save/paste it in another place? 

Thanks everyone!

Regards,

Alex

Print_1Print_1

Print_2Print_2

Print_PAD_Take_screenshotPrint_PAD_Take_screenshot

1 REPLY 1
yasunm02
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Use 'Set windows state' to maximize Excel window prior to 'Take screenshot'.

About your second doubt: in 'Take screenshot' action, just use Save screenshot to: File instead of Clipboard.

Or, if you you want to paste it from clipboard, open the file you want with 'Run application' (e.g. pptx or docx file), focus it (using 'Focus window') and then send keys Ctrl+V. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (3,664)