cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajil

Search and download multiple files from a website

Hi,

I need your help in creating a flow for downloading files from a website. 

Scenario: I have a list of files (with unique numbering) in excel. This number is used to download files from our internal website.

Instead of manually searching and downloading a single file at a time, I want to create a flow that would help me download multiple files using the list in Excel.

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@Ajil Refer this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WezrCQlpBY and develop your script.

Let me know in case of any assistance.

Hope it helps!!

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Ajil

Hi @Ankesh_49 , 

Thanks for your support. The video link has helped a lot to create a blue print of my flow.

But I'm stuck at a point, to which I couldn't find any solution. I have tried several actions, but none of them gave me the result I wanted. 

Issue faced: I use keywords to search documents from the internal website of my organisation. When the searched document is listed on the web page, I have to click on the document hyperlink to download the file.

I used the action Click link on web page  to select the document hyperlink, but I'm receiving an error while running the flow (screenshot attached).

Ajil_0-1658345398234.png

Please let me know if you have any solution to overcome this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Ajil

You are going to modify your selector to something that will work every time. Is there a different tag you could use? Here's a link to help:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/desktop-flows/build-custom-selectors

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,577)