cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trilokmohnani
Regular Visitor

Select each Radio button on web forms and complete the steps

Hello All,

I have completed PDA flow on web forms and successfully downloading the file. now the challenge is that this needs to be repeated for all the radio button "approx. 100", so basically it selects one radio button and completes the following five steps to download the file and then it should select the second radio button and do the same.

P.S, I am newbie in power automate, any step by step help would be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance to all the forum champs.

Trilok Mohnani

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@trilokmohnani Refer this: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Desktop/Set-radio-button-checked-by-using-Run-Jav...

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@trilokmohnani Could you please share your PAD script? and the Website you are trying to automate?
If you know there are 100 radio buttons, then loop 'select one radio button'

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@trilokmohnani Refer this: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Desktop/Set-radio-button-checked-by-using-Run-Jav...

Cheers,

Ankesh

--------------------------------

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks Ankesh, This post shows how to highlight a radio button, My question is I wan to select all the 100 radio buttons from the list one by one and complete next 5 steps of the flow for each selection.

These 5 steps selects on multiple areas on the web page and then downloads an excel file, with single selection it is working fine as I have done it through UI element.

Regards

Regards,

Ankesh_49
Super User
Super User

@trilokmohnani Could you please share your PAD script? and the Website you are trying to automate?
If you know there are 100 radio buttons, then loop 'select one radio button'

Pavel_NaNoi
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

We'll need the script and perhaps website if possible as the Ankesh_49 has mentioned, but by the looks of it this does look like a simple custom UI Element you'd need to implement that uses a variable to count the radio button its on though depending on the website this might get more complicated.

trilokmohnani
Regular Visitor

Thank you Pavel,

Already spoke to Ankesh to connect on teams and then will share the script.

Regards,

Thank you Ankesh, it was pleasure connecting with you and really appreciate your help in terms of explanation and solution both.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,287)