cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rubens
Frequent Visitor

Share desktop flow in same environment

Hello,

I'm having issues to share a desktop flow to another user in same environment, I did it using the button "Share", the other user got the mail, but when he got to see the page (shared with me) doesn't show any flow, in the PAD application doesn't show anything too.

I can see the user in the "Shared with" in details of the flow, If I put the flow in a solution the other user can see it and access the details of solutions, but still can't use it.

I'm forgetting something or is this sharing option is not fully functional?

3 REPLIES 3
fraenK
Super User
Super User

Does the user have a license for desktop flows?

Which permissions did you assign?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/desktop-flows/manage#share-desktop-flows

JimJ
Regular Visitor

We are having the same problem with one of our users. Was there a resolution here?
The user's PAD is signed in, but missing the environment button and the shared with me tab.

For the online, two users have tried to share as co-owner, can see we have shared with the user, but the user still does not have in Desktop or Shared with me.
Thanks

Rubens
Frequent Visitor

JimJ, 

Check if them have a option for activate "free trial" in "My Flows">"Desktop Flows" online. (not in the program)

Worked with the users here, it's something they implemented a little while ago.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,226)