cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MegaM00GLE
Regular Visitor

Sharing Power Automate Desktop Flows

I'm currently piloting Power Automate Desktop for my company and while messing around with the capabilities.

There are two main questions I have regarding the sharing capabilities for Power Automate Desktop:

1. Can I share a desktop flow with a group or distribution list? - Cloud flows support this functionality, but with desktop flows it appears users can only be shared with one user at a time. I have tried searching for some of the same user groups that I can share my cloud flows with and they do not work with my desktop automation

2. Can a premium Power Automate user share a desktop flow with a non-premium user? - I did a very basic test on my end, as I'm currently using the 90-day free trial. I attempted to share a desktop flow with a peer as a "user" but he does not see the flow show up in his tools at all. 

I attempted to search through the Power Automate documentation, but just didn't see anything that answered these very specific questions. Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Isn't Solutions also limited to only premium users? 

Does that mean that there is no feasible way to share a desktop automation with a user that has a non-premium license? 

You could copy the content from %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Power Automate Desktop\Console\Workspace\YourFlowGUID

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,318)