cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MegaM00GLE

Sharing Power Automate Desktop Flows

I'm currently piloting Power Automate Desktop for my company and while messing around with the capabilities.

There are two main questions I have regarding the sharing capabilities for Power Automate Desktop:

1. Can I share a desktop flow with a group or distribution list? - Cloud flows support this functionality, but with desktop flows it appears users can only be shared with one user at a time. I have tried searching for some of the same user groups that I can share my cloud flows with and they do not work with my desktop automation

2. Can a premium Power Automate user share a desktop flow with a non-premium user? - I did a very basic test on my end, as I'm currently using the 90-day free trial. I attempted to share a desktop flow with a peer as a "user" but he does not see the flow show up in his tools at all. 

I attempted to search through the Power Automate documentation, but just didn't see anything that answered these very specific questions. Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
fraenK
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Isn't Solutions also limited to only premium users? 

Does that mean that there is no feasible way to share a desktop automation with a user that has a non-premium license? 

You could copy the content from %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Power Automate Desktop\Console\Workspace\YourFlowGUID

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (100,310)