cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UserPAD
Regular Visitor

The flow now stops.

I am using a tool (for internal use only) that does not support secure communication within the company (http: //). It only works in IE, so I'm running it on Edge.

The flow that was running until the end of July stopped (no error) on the login screen of the tool. Also, a communication error will occur when transferring data from Excle to the tool. This is a move that PAD is not recognizing IE. When I try to re-register the flow or add a UI element, it no longer recognizes the IE screen.

We have confirmed that Win10, PAD, and Edge have been updated in July and August. The PAD did not change when downgraded.

Please tell me the measures.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It came to work by adjusting the browser settings of IE.

1. It didn't work in Edge, so I started IE and forced the document mode to change to 11.

PAD doesn't seem to work unless it's 9 or later, so I had a hard time checking it.

2. Unlocked Internet Area Security Mode in Internet Options.

The tool works in the local area, but it didn't work due to a control error unless I changed the settings in the internet area. Although not recommended as a production environment, IE is only used within the internal network, so we are considering individual use. Also, IE will end support in June 2022, so it may not work after that.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MichaelAnnis
Super User
Super User

It sounds like you are interchanging IE with Edge; they are not the same thing, unfortunately. UI elements that were created in IE will more than likely not transfer over to Edge. You will probably need to recreate the UI elements, or try opening the flow with the initial browser being IE. 

If you are trying to convert to Edge from IE, which I don’t recommend…find the main window selector, and try recapturing the edge window. I don’t expect that to work to fix all your UI elements, but any chance at converting that would start there. 

I started it in IE, but it opens up to the menu screen after that, but the process does not proceed to the next screen from there. I tried to recapture in IE but it doesn't respond to the screen.

UserPAD
Regular Visitor

Now it works by adjusting the browser settings of IE.

1. It didn't work in Edge, so I started IE and forcibly changed the document mode to 11.

PAD did not seem to work unless it was 9 or later, so I had a hard time checking it.

2. You have unlocked Internet Area Security Protected Mode in Internet Options.

The tool works in the local area, but it did not work due to a control error unless the Internet area settings were changed. Although it is not recommended as an operating environment, IE is used only within the internal network, so we are considering individual use. Also, IE will end support in June 2022, so it may not work after that.

It came to work by adjusting the browser settings of IE.

1. It didn't work in Edge, so I started IE and forced the document mode to change to 11.

PAD doesn't seem to work unless it's 9 or later, so I had a hard time checking it.

2. Unlocked Internet Area Security Mode in Internet Options.

The tool works in the local area, but it didn't work due to a control error unless I changed the settings in the internet area. Although not recommended as a production environment, IE is only used within the internal network, so we are considering individual use. Also, IE will end support in June 2022, so it may not work after that.

Glad you were able to get it to work. 

Windowsのアップデートでデグレーションしたようです。

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,654)