cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mel0000
Regular Visitor

Trigger desktop flow from cloud flow

Hello I'm working on a cloud flow that triggers a desktop flow .but when I try to fill in the input data from my connector Run a flow built from power Automate for desktimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngop I don't see any of the flows I created displayed. In the 3rd picture we have my desktop flow an some action cannot be execute because the target connot be found . I used the desktop recoder to complete those actions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mel0000
Regular Visitor

it's good in reality I had to work in my environment as you suggested to me using the premuin version of my power automate extension

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
WorkingForFood
Advocate III
Advocate III

Is your Desktop flow in the same environment as your Cloud flow?

yes I use the power automate extension to work and the on-promises data gateway configured in the same region as my environment. But when I open the tab my flows in my env they launch the extension and it is labas that are the flows that I created

WorkingForFood
Advocate III
Advocate III

Have you tried connecting the machine directly to Power Automate Cloud instead of through a gateway?

Mel0000
Regular Visitor

it's good in reality I had to work in my environment as you suggested to me using the premuin version of my power automate extension

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (983)